Monday, March 8, 2010

Sibling Rivalry

Sibling Rivalry, the latest article from our parent coach is all about it! When you have one child you become a parent. When you have two (or three or four....) you become a referee!

(Not sure who said this, but they definitely must have had more than one)

I have often heard parents say 'it would be fine if I only had one (or two or three - usually one less than they have) child......'
It is usually the constant bickering or outright war between siblings that can trigger an outburst from us or see us trying ('trying' usually being the word) to settle fights. He/She......

started it
took my.........
hit me
is annoying me
looked at me funny

Sound familar? Perhaps it might help to know

http://www.mychildcare.ie/parentcoach_march2010_newsletter.asp

No comments:

Post a Comment